USB Vehicle GPS Receiver Sourcingbay U-Blox Ub-6010 GPS Chipset, Minimal Energy, Support NMEA, Computer Software CD, Color Ebony
what is the brand new version of the usb gps receiver?
New variation. The GM1-86UB is a USB GPS receiver, a very painful and sensitive, low power consumption chipset in an ultra small type factor.
running on a Ublox 6 GPS chipset, and certainly will offer you exceptional performance in urban canyons, and in dense foliage.
Its’ MicroPower mode enables the receiver to stay in a hot start-like condition practically continually while eating very little power.
1.GPS Chipset: U-BLOX UB-6010
2.Frequency L1 frequency musical organization
3.C/A Code 1.023 MHz chip rat
5.Sensitivity -162 dBm
1. NMEA 0183 v2.3
2.GALILEO L1 available solution (with upgrade)
4.Support:VTG,GLL,TXT ublox binary and NMEA Command
2.SBAS < 2.0m average
4.Timepul sesignal: RMS 30 ns
1.Acceleration Limit under 4g
2.Altitude maximum 18,000 yards (60,000 foot) maximum.
3.Velocity Limit 515 meters/sec. (1,000 knots) max.
Low sound Amplifier:
1.Amplifier Gain :16~20dB Typical
2.Output VSWR: 2.0 Max.
3.Noise Figure: 2.0 dB Max.
4.Antenna Input Voltage :3.3V Typical
Receiver: L1, C/A signal
Tracking: -162 dBm ~-158 dBm
cool begins: -148 dBm~-140 dBm
heated begins: -148 dBm ~-145 dBm
GPS L1 C/A,GLONASS L1 FDMA
QZSS L1 C/A
Altitude: 18,000 meters
Velocity: 515 meters (1000 knots) / 2nd
RTC crtstal: integrated
what is in package?
1 x Mini USB Dongle
1 x CD-ROM
PC, usb device, facts and etc aren’t included.
- Ublox 6 powerful GPS Chipset; Highly painful and sensitive (monitoring Sensitivity: -162 dBm)
- Extremely quickly TTFF (time for you to very first Resolve) at reasonable signal level
- Built-in LNA; Support NMEA 0183 and ublox binary protocol; With a USB Cable, the cable length is mostly about 60″ (152 cm)
- Any concern be sure to do not think twice to call us and just deliver an email. We’re constantly here to assist you. thanks.
- Compatible: Profit 10/ Win 8/ Win 7/Vista/XP/98; transforms your laptop, notebook, or netbook into a portable GPS navigator:Log your GPS coordinates, speed, and altitude; see your routes on Google Maps or Bing Earth.
Protocol Galileo Stealth Quadcopter Drone (w/HD Digital Camera) Review Assessment and Demo
455 total views, 1 today